Reyna appealed the decision from the Department of Human Services when it came to the review of her resume. It was resubmitted with a long, drawn out, self-glorification of her technical experience. Much of the same will be sent to the Department of Public Safety tomorrow morning.
- 1lb chicken breast, fresh
- 1 shiitake mushroom, cut thin
- 2tb olive oil
- 2Tb cooking oil
- 16oz box of pasta
- 8oz can of tomato paste
- 1 Surestrike™ Match
- Put sliced mushroom in pan with oil, simmer until slimy.
- Drop in chicken breast, cook until the twitching stops.
- Start pasta while you drop chicken on floor, layer in cooking oil, and light ablaze.
- Drag chicken around on floor until fire goes out and put it back in the pan.
- Eat pasta and watch the chicken in the pan. It may still smolder but half the adventure was getting there.
Reyna 1), and not any other alternative spelling, is the newest member to the party. Her entrance was all but usual that involved stalking the current party and sitting on top of a perfectly good barrel. Her animist parents told her that wood should not be used for such vessels and especially not for prisons for jewel-like objects. She tends to digress.
Her elf and fairy friends always had ways to live in the trees and swing around as they pleased. She had to find some ways to do that herself because her gifts in those areas never developed. Her whip became her best friend to get into the trees, keep back other critters and get back at her instructos before she entered the Mage Academy. . .
Her parents found a ways around instructing her in the Animist's Way. She seemed too rugged and wild to follow in that tradition. Her wildness was a wonderful thing but it also had focus. Nature was too random and interacted in too many ways for it to be used by her. Another option was laid before her.